Whether or not or not Turkish or one other nationality, your kids will love this
zucchini leek pie. And since all adults have perpetual kids inside them
they too will love this delicious dinner pie for 4.
1 Medium Measurement Up to date Leek
2 Medium Measurement Up to date Zucchini
12 1/2 Ounces Additional Company Tofu
3 Tablespoons Cornstarch (heaping)
1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
1 Cup Unflavored Pure Soy or Almond Milk
2 Tablespoons Dietary Yeast
1 Cup Non-Dairy Cheese
1/4 Cup Up to date Parsley
1/2 Cup Daiya Cheese
You Will Moreover Need:
- 1 Vegetable Slicer
- 1 Small Measurement Mixing Bowl
- 1 Wooden Spoon
- 1 Sharp Knife
- 1 Chopping Board
- 1 Sieve
- 1 Meals Processor
- 1 Pie Dish
- 1 Canola Oil Spray
- 1 Wooden Toothpick
- 1 Cooking Rack
- Preheat oven to 400 ranges Fahrenheit.
- Using a vegetable slicer, chop the zucchini and leek to skinny objects and,
using a wooden spoon, mix them fully in a small bowl.
- Leaving out the parsley and vegan cheese, throw the tofu, cornstarch,
salt, pepper, milk and dietary yeast proper right into a meals processor and let it run
for 30 seconds or until the mix is completely clear.
- Using a sharp knife and a lowering board, chop the parsley.
- Using a sieve, drain all the water out of the tofu.
- Add inside the chopped parsley and the drained tofu into the meals processor
and allow it to run for a further 10 seconds.
- Coat a pie dish with the oil spray.
- Swap half the zucchini and leek mix into the pie dish.
- Pour half of the tofu cheese mixture from the meals processor on prime of
- Swap the remaining zucchini and leek mixture on prime of the tofu
- Empty the remaining tofu cheese mixture onto the zucchini and leek
- Sprinkle the topping on prime of the pie and once more for about 40 minutes or
until the best turns golden brown and an inserted toothpick emerges
- Take away the pie dish from the oven, set it on a cooling rack and let it
stand for about 20 minutes sooner than lowering it up into servings.