We’re simply going to say it; we’re large seafood followers and, if there’s one kind of fish that all the time takes first place, it is salmon. We’re additionally large followers of za’atar, which is why we’re large followers of this moreish za’atar salmon recipe that additionally characteristic courgette skewers and harissa sauce. It is excellent for iftar and is greatest loved within the firm of family members.
Substances can be found from Marks & Spencer meals halls, with chosen traces additionally on the M&S Meals app.
- 1 tbsp za’atar
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 260g salmon fillets
- 1 courgette
- 100g full-fat yogurt
- 25g harissa paste
Grate the garlic cloves. To serve zest the lemons. Into 16 chunks reduce the salmon fillets. Into 16 slices reduce the courgettes.
- In a bowl, combine collectively the za’atar, garlic, half the lemon zest, olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Add the salmon and courgette and depart to marinate for a minimum of an hour.
- Combine collectively the yogurt, the remaining lemon zest and a pinch of salt.
- Swirl by means of the harissa paste, then put aside.
- Thread the salmon and courgette on to 4 skewers.
- Place a griddle pan on a excessive warmth.
- When sizzling, prepare dinner the salmon skewers for two minutes, then flip and prepare dinner for an extra 2 minutes.
- Serve with the harissa yogurt and lemon wedges on the facet.