YIELD: 2 SERVINGS
A warmth and vibrant lunch is one factor value your time. The elements on this bowl act as enhances to at least one one other, with the added bonus of protein.
1 small sweet potato, chopped into bite-size objects
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
½ teaspoon salt
¼ cup dry quinoa
½ cup vegetable broth
4 ounces pretend bacon-ﬂavored tempeh Almond Curry Sauce
3 tablespoons almond butter
3 tablespoons dairy-free milk
1½ tablespoons tamari
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 tablespoon pink curry paste
2½ cups little one spinach
½ cup chopped pink bell pepper
½ cup chopped purple cabbage
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle the oil extreme and evenly toss. Sprinkle with salt. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until they’re typically merely pierced with a fork. Put apart.
- Within the meantime, prepare dinner dinner the quinoa. Place quinoa in a sieve and rinse successfully. In a small saucepan, combine quinoa and broth. Carry to a boil, cowl, and cut back to a simmer. Prepare dinner dinner for 10 to fifteen minutes or until the broth is absorbed. Take away from the heat and let set with the cover on for 5 minutes.
- Decrease the tempeh into ¼-inch slices after which cube.
Almond Curry Sauce
5. Mix the entire elements collectively in a small bowl until clear and successfully blended.
6. Fill each salad bowl with the spinach. Make a decorative rim with the spinach options in that case desired. Divide the quinoa and greens between the two bowls and lay in a circle: peppers, quinoa, cabbage, sweet potatoes, and lastly, tempeh. Drizzle the dressing in a circle over all.
Protein: 15 grams per serving Energetic Time: quarter-hour Prepare dinner dinner Time: 35 minutes Full Time: 50 minutes