YIELD: 8 SERVINGS
This recipe makes an plentiful amount, which is ready to protect for a few month. A protein-packed cereal throughout the morning is a terriﬁc strategy to start a day, notably when it’s as simple as pouring it proper right into a bowl. You probably can add rather more protein with a plant-based milk.
7 cups old skool oats (use gluten-free if desired) 1 cup shredded coconut
1 cup sunﬂower seed kernels
1 cup walnuts
1 cup coconut sugar cup chia seeds 1 cup coconut oil 1 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Mix the entire substances collectively other than the raisins. Unfold out in an enormous baking pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Take out of the oven every 10 minutes and stir. Return to the oven.
- After half-hour, add raisins and stir. Bake for 10 further minutes. Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Pack in airtight container. Will protect for 4 weeks.
Protein: 16 grams per serving Energetic Time: 10 minutes Put together dinner Time: 40 minutes Entire Time: 50 minutes