YIELD: 6 SERVINGS
Muﬃns are always a nice grab-and-go breakfast. Neat and ﬁlling. One different good issue about them is that you could be get pleasure from them at your leisure.
½ cup plus 3 tablespoons quinoa
½ cup spinach
½ cup sliced mushrooms
1 cup milk
⅓ cup chickpea ﬂour
1 tablespoon dietary yeast
2 tablespoons raw shelled hempseed ½ teaspoon salt
- Place the quinoa in a sieve and rinse properly. In a small saucepan, combine quinoa and 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water. Convey to a boil, cowl, and in the reduction of to a simmer. Put together dinner for 10 to fifteen minutes or until the liquid is absorbed. Take away from the heat and let set with the quilt on for 5 minutes. Take away the lid and ﬂuﬀ.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Put paper cups in a field of six.
- Place spinach and mushrooms in a meals processor and course of until ﬁnely chopped.
- Add all the components to a giant bowl and mix properly.
- Divide the mix between muﬃn cups. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Protein: 7 grams per serving Energetic Time: 10 minutes Put together dinner Time: 40 minutes Full Time: 50 minutes