This richly easy orange velvet soup gives 6 cups of heat to your
soul and that a lot nurturing to your whole physique.
3/4 Cups Natural Uncooked Cashew Nuts
1 1/2 Cups Faucet Water
1 Teaspoon Additional Virgin Olive Oil
3 Cloves Contemporary Garlic (peeled & minced)
2 Cups Contemporary Candy Onions (peeled & diced)
5 Cups Contemporary Carrots (chunked)
1 Cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
5 1/2 Cups Vegan Vegetable Broth
2 Teaspoons Contemporary Ginger Root (grated)
2 Tablespoons Dietary Yeast
1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Floor Black Pepper
2 Tablespoons Contemporary Parsley (minced)
2 Tablespoons Orange Zest
You Will Additionally Want:
- 1 Medium Measurement Bowl
- 1 Giant Measurement Soup Pot with Lid
- 1 Picket Spoon
- 1 Metallic Fork
- 1 Sieve
- 1 Excessive-Velocity Blender
- 1 Giant Soup Bowl
- Place cashews right into a medium dimension bowl, add faucet water to fully
cowl the nuts and permit them to soak for a number of hours.
- Pour the oil into a big soup pot and set it over medium warmth.
- Add the garlic and onions and permit them to sauté for about 4
to five minutes.
- Add the remainder of the elements, stir completely with a wood spoon and
convey to a speedy boil.
- Cowl the pot, scale back the warmth and go away it on a low warmth
roughly 20 minutes or till the veggie really feel tender when poked
with a fork.
- Flip the warmth off and permit the soup to considerably cool for about 10
- Switch the soup into the jar of a blender.
- Utilizing a sieve, drain all of the water from the bowl by which the cashew
nuts had been soaking.
- Add the cashew nuts to the soup within the blender and mix till the
combination is velvety easy.
- Pour the soup into a big soup bowl, garnish with minced parsley and
lemon zest and serve scorching.