YIELD: 6 SERVINGS
These moist and chocolaty muﬃns will depart you feeling guilt-free. Combine, pour, and bake for a easy avenue to chocolate protein.
15 ounce can of black beans, drained and washed, half a cup of apple juice
2 tablespoons ground chia seeds
¼ cup dairy-free milk
1 tablespoon lemon juice
½ cup maple syrup
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 tablespoon ﬂaxseed
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ cup old fashioned oats
½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips
¼ cup raw shelled hempseed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a twelve-cup muﬃn tin with paper liners.
- Place all the substances in a blender in addition to the chocolate chips and the hempseed. Combine until the mixture is as straightforward as attainable. Add the chocolate chips and hempseed and blend 5 seconds or until dispersed.
- Pour into the muﬃn cups, ﬁlling not lower than three-quarters full. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes, after which switch the paper cups to a wire rack to sit back absolutely.
- Retailer inside the fridge for as a lot as 3 days or freeze as a lot as 6 months.
Protein: 14 grams per serving (2 muﬃns) Energetic Time: quarter-hour
Prepare dinner dinner Time: 20 minutes
Full Time: 35 minutes